Friday, January 11, 2013

Chia Seed Pudding!

A delicious pudding high in omega-3s.
I am trying to replace my boxed cereal with this pudding, it's been easy so far since its amazing!! Keeps me full longer then boxed cereal too.







Chia Seed Pudding Recipe:
Serves 1

3 tablespoons of chia seeds
2/3 cup of almond milk (or any non dairy milk)
1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup
1 dash of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
Fresh fruit

and if you want chocolate, add some non dairy cocoa powder!
I always have to make this every other night and triple the recipe, it goes fast around here. 


1) In a bowl add the chia seeds, milk, and maple syrup, stir until all mixed together. Cover and put in fridge over night or until thickens, usually about 5 hours.
2) When thickened add the cinnamon and vanilla, stir. 
3) Put your fresh fruit on top and enjoy!


Some fun with the blueberries !




2 comments:

  1. What an amazing yet so simple breakfast. I do enjoy my chia seed pudding best with some coconut milk and banana, but I bet blueberries make also a nice topping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to try it with coconut milk and banana sometime. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...